Experiential Marketing & Brand Experience Agency Singapore
Experiential marketing and brand experience are extremely important for all forms of corporate communications in recent years. Over the last two decades, marketing has evolved from a broadcast mentality, pushing a message outward to everyone, to a narrowcast reality, engaging individuals in ways that are meaningful to them. Marketing is not just a two-way conversation, but brand messages sent out must radiate and amplified by influencers and opinion makers.
In today’s new media landscape, communicating to consumers with a fleeting attention span and dislike for advertising can be a challenge. Experiential marketing advertising offers this new avenue to connect with consumers. It is important to have well-designed and successful executed experiential marketing and brand experience events so that they could bolster lasting connections between customers and brands. In conclusion, experiential marketing has become an integral part of many brands’ overall marketing and advertising strategy today.
UX is a specialized unit within Multiverse Productions focus on exploring experiential marketing and improving brand experience. Our team consists of producers, designers, innovators and solution seekers. From paper to production, we carefully handcraft and execute press worthy experiential events.
Our vision is to help companies connect directly with highly passionate, intensely loyal, and incredibly challenging modern consumer culture. We do it with relevance and authenticity, encouraging influentials to embrace brand messages and help spread them outwards.
As an experiential marketing agency, our team consists of producers, designers, innovators and solution seekers. From paper to production, we carefully handcraft and execute press worthy experiential events. We design campaigns that tap into the hearts of what consumers care about. And because Singapore is a marketplace that hungers for the “new” and respects risk-takers, it is an environment within which brands can play and experiment. We work with brands to do some of their edgiest work in trying to engage and enlist their consumers.
Our event-centric experiential marketing unit have conceptualized and created numerous immersive brand experiences, content and live event campaigns that inspire the consumer to share their experience with others. Some of our previous works range from large scale events and festivals to smaller pop up shops and brand activation street campaigns.
Check out our Event Management portfolio.
Pop Culture & Experiential Marketing – The Perfect Pairing
Pop culture and Brand Messages
Pop culture is prevalent in so many ways in our daily culture. Spicing up marketing and branding campaigns with pop culture references can be effective (and fun) to set your events apart. Similar to ‘newsjacking’, we specialize in curating pop culture references in brand messaging! It’s not as simple as attaching something that’s popular on TV or from the movies. Our applications of pop culture references combines creative ways to make connections back to brand’s products or services.
Pop Culture References
Pop culture references have many positive effects on marketing especially to the right target group. Many consumers of pop culture including comics, graphic novels, science fiction, action movies, manga, anime, pulps, toys, television, music and beyond – are very vocal. They invite, and often demand, that individuals weigh in and offer their thoughts and opinions. They are extremely intelligent, very well read, and hyper connected. They not only engage others online digitally but also in person at conventions and events. All this adds up to a targeted group who are anxious to consume and enjoy media, primed to critically analyze and capable of sharing and discussing.
Delivering geek-worthy experiential marketing events
Consumers of pop culture or “geek culture” demographic, has been proven a great place for marketers because they are wired to engage. Therefore, if brands approach the opportunity with respect and creativity, their marketing messages will be embraced, and the impact of their efforts will be magnified exponentially. Last and most importantly, we are the right agency that could help brands create and deepen meaningful engagements with highly influential yet challenging to connect to pop culture consumers.
Experiential Design – an emerging design methodology, changing the way we experience products, events, places, and environments.
*Emcees: Experiential marketing events require niche emcees who could bring out the campaigns and the brands proper creating a seamless experience for participating consumers.
* LED Video Wall Installations: Video installations professionally configured with the best resolution and have the power to transform ordinary spaces into engaging experiences. They tend to be content heavy and can also be interactive. Check out our LED Wall
* Projection Mapping: When the element of surprise is needed, a versatile and portable technique that can adapt to any surface is required. Ideal when working with buildings or a custom object. Projection mapping can be interactive and is usually animation heavy.
* Music Direction: We design branded playlists for experience-conscious businesses. We believe that music is an effective marketing tool. The strategic selection of music can help communicate and strengthen a brand’s identity. The right music at the right time can influence consumer behavior and increase sales. Through a collaborative process, we design your custom music profile. Our music consultants handpick each track to match the personality of your brand, interior design and time of day.
* Experiential Events Technologies: We combine content, AR, VR, interactive screens, gaming, and photo-booths to create story-based, experiential activation.
* Event Carpentry & Fabrication: Our designers marry technology with the beautiful art of carpentry. Our tribe of carpenters, builders and designers has diverse backgrounds in events and production, hence precision and workmanship are qualities that we take very seriously.
* Artistic Lighting Design: We provide highly customizable lighting for any event. Our lighting designers can program and design lighting to suit your event theme.
*Cosplayers: A new class of social influencers. They have large and active following fan-base on their social media accounts. Their influence can be leveraged upon to promote or engage fans in niche areas or interested viewers just like social influencers/bloggers.
Digital Experiential Marketing & Virtual Events
Due to the 2020 Covid-19 pandemic, many physical events are cancelled or have pivoted online. Brands who have been actively doing brand activation and experiential marketing events physically outside for consumer engagement must cease due to regulations in crowd and distancing controls.
In fact, as we move our events virtually online, there are numerous opportunities to create immersive experience and creative experiential marketing campaigns for audiences. Our digital marketing strategists can modify experiential marketing to fit new digital realities. Firstly, it can be an effective way to grab the attention of media and influencers. Secondly, companies can get an added boost by creating hashtags, social media accounts, Snapchat filters, and sponsored ads to foster sharing online through social media. Lastly, such methods also position brands as creative, modern, and interactive to the new generation consumers.
Check out our Virtual Event page on all the services we provide for virtual events.
We Collaborate With:
OTT Media Service Firms
UX aims to be the best force multiplier to your in-house teams; delivering creative ideas, production and operational expertise for standout results.