One-Stop Events Management
As a one-stop events management company in Singapore, we ensure your upcoming events will be well-organised, planned, executed and managed for an experience of a life time.
Event Organizers / Event Producers
– Our professional event organizers play a patient and creative consultative and advisory role to our clients on the requirements and expectations during the enquiry and pitching stage to all clients to ensure their upcoming events will be a different and outstanding one comparatively to previous.
– From conferences, year-end cooperate dinner and dance (D&D), opening ceremonies, gala dinner, product launches to luxury events, our event organizers have the ideas to curate spectacular experience for all your guests.
We would love to discuss your proposed plans! Feel free to seek advice and suggestions from our trusted and professional event organisers.
Event Planning / Event Planners
The key operative word here is planning. All events begin with a plan of some sort. The initial discussions with clients regarding event ideas, themes, desirable dates and budget guidelines are all part of the event planning process.
Event planning starts at the beginning, from the very early stages of concept and continues all the way until the actual event takes place. And for a few weeks after the event as event planners wrap up details and handle follow-up items. Event planning involves working closely with the client to design an event that reflects the client’s vision of the gathering and meets the event’s objective. Clients who hire an event planner hire someone to plan all aspects of the event, including the related details and action items, and to see that event through until its completion.
Event planning responsibilities can include but are not limited to:
- selecting an overall theme for the event
- developing a budget
- selecting a venue
- negotiating hotel contracts
- hiring outside vendors
- planning the menu
- hiring a caterer
- arranging for guest speakers or entertainment
- coordinating transportation
- choosing the color scheme
- developing invitations
Event planning is everything that goes into putting together an event.
Event Management / Event Managers
Event management profession demands a broad set of skills. It requires event managers to be masters of all trades. It is their job to ensure memorable experiences are created, and this requires a creative mind alongside skills such as creating, coordinating and managing all the different components of an event as well as the teams of people responsible for each aspect.
Every type of event is made up of numerous parts that fit together like pieces of a puzzle. All of those pieces ultimately come together to create an event. Successful events have all of those related pieces coming together at the right time and the right place, smoothly and efficiently and according to plan. This process is called event management.
Event management is important because event managers are responsible to design emergency contingency plans, overseeing smooth executive of event, monitoring of event program as well as resolving situations on-site during event.
Event management involves creating, coordinating and managing all the different components of an event as well as the teams of people responsible for each aspect.